Monday, March 05, 2007

Last few days at the Company!

A post after a long time...and yes, I am into the last days at this company! Its been almost 6 years working in this company, and now I am leaving it for a better purpose - MBA! It seems to be just the other day when we were standing eagerly at our Placement Office in the college, waiting for the interview results!
When I look back, there have been accomplishments & failures, joy and sorrow, fun and pain. I met many good people and some not-so-good people. But all in all, this was the company that showed what life is about and has given me a head-start for my future. It will be really painful to leave the company!
Only the excitement of getting back to studies at the premier institute ISB overshadows this pain.
I hope for the best to happen and expect to get into a company better than this company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home